I'm taking a break!

 
 
 
After a rather busy few months trying to juggle commissions, keeping up stock of new work, personal projects and exhibition work, I've decided that the best thing to do is to take a short break and close the Etsy shop for a few weeks. This means that I can make all the new work I've been planning for so long, finish those personal projects that are at the back of my mind constantly and concentrate more on refining my current work. The 'home is where them fuckers ain't' embroideries will be getting a new, more permanent look, the mini swear word embroideries will be grouped under a new project, and, after so many requests for cross-stitch/embroidery patterns, I'll be working on an embroidery DIY kit that I've had planned out for so long. There's also a few collaborations in the pipeline with some brilliant artists. We'll be making new products including zines, prints, screen printed hankies and so much more. Intwosandthrees is having a grown up makeover, kinda like Americas Next Top Model but not as emotional. The old favourites will still be available, but better than before. Don't panic though - pet portraits will always be up for grabs and pricings for my work wont change - just the quality of embroidery and the products to be improved.
This is exciting, right?
So that means, Sunday 12th July will be the last day to buy any of the items currently available in my Etsy shop. There's plenty of sale items (see here) and a 'goodbye' discount will be offered during this week over on my instagram - but remember, once they're gone, they're gone! If you're after pet portraits during this break, please contact me now to avoid disappointment and to arrange the portrait. The Intwosandthrees Etsy shop will then re-open Saturday 1st August with loads of shiny new things!
In the mean time, you can follow my instagram @intwosandthrees (see here) for sneak peeks into the new work and for that discount code, PLUS, a little give-away during the re-launch!

No comments:

Post a Comment